Vote For The Columbian Exchange
What is the Columbian Exchange
- The Columbian Exchange is just a trade route.
- It was opened in 1493
Why you should vote (positive)
- In the Columbian Exchange one positive thing is if they had never made the route we wouldn't have some of the yummy things we have today like ,chocolate. Without it you wouldn't even get to eat your favorite food.
- Another positive thing of the Columbian Exchange is that a lot of people that didn't have food now do like the potato was really important to them because it helped them survive.
- The third thing that is positive about the Columbian Exchange is that when Columbus brought horses to the Americas and they used them for riding and hunting.
- This is why you should vote for the Columbian Exchange.
The negative about the Columbian Exchange.
- One negative thing about the Columbian Exchange is that the Europeans are taking advantage of the natives by faking they don't know how to grow crops.
- Another negative thing about the Columbian Exchange is that they take advantage of the natives and they act like they don't know how to grow crops and then when they learn how to survive in the natives culture they bring disease and the natives die.
- The last negative thing about the Columbian Exchange is that they are mean.