Material Safety and Data Sheet
Atomic Mass- 53.5239
Discovered by- Raul and Maricela Morales- Richardson, Texas
Occurrence- Found usually in a practice room practicing their French Horn, or at home on the computer.
- Has Dark Brown hair, and Brown Eyes.
- Boils when it can not play something on their instrument.
- Melts when they play their French Horn.
- Can become emotionally unstable when exposed to stress, or its own anxiety.
- Can also be found in the following states-
- Elated when it rains or snows. Cool temperatures.
- Frightened of what the future holds.
- Furious when they can not understand something.
- Is repelled by rude people.
- Is attracted to music and the French Horn.
- May explode rather quickly if something goes wrong and then can't calm down.
- Requires a lot of explanation to understand a subject, especially in Math.
- Is inert if Shostakovich or Mahler is playing. (Classical Music)
- Is impervious to being bad at the French Horn. (Still got a long way to go though)