- Congratulations to our 14 students who were selected for the 2014 District Honor Band: Dominic Schneider, Ashley Raster, Teresa WInkle, Brad Kruse, Abby Hinman, Dan Mulawa, Pat Cradick, Dan Livingstone, Lydia Harms, Patrick Medlin, Hannah Weber, Brandon Vestal, Sean Romberg and Jacob Linter.
- The North Star wins the Pacemaker Award for newspaper and broadcast (the highest award in high school Journalism).
- FHNToday and Excalibur took second in the Best of Show.
- The North Star took 5th place in special edition.
- Six students qualified for All-State Choir: A. Bartholomew, M. Meyer, R. Juhlin, j.Stoker, A. Stoker and A. Leonard.
- Austine Pauley named to All-Region Softball Team (2nd team)
- Chase Powelson, Heidi Hauptman, and Ariel Kirkpatrick qualified for state in cross country.
- Andrew Meyer(1st team) and Christian Vasquez (2nd team) were selected to All-Conference Soccer Team.
- Kate Doerhoff (1st team) and Alexis Harrell (2nd team) were selected to the All-Conference Volleyball Team.
- Sean Pirrone finished 18th in state in the 100 m butterflky and Peter Lucido placed 3rd in state in diving.
- Austine Pauley (1st team), Emma Davis (2nd team), Alexis Allen (2nd team), Audrey Baker (2nd team), and Andrea Gowen (2nd team) made the All-District Softball Team.
- Our speech and debate team earned membership into the National Speech Association's 100 Club.
- Speech and Debate took home 5 trophies and a tie for 3rd place sweepstakes.
- Deca Jump-off was a huge success and raised over $800 for MDA
- NHS students raised over $200 for Youth in Need,