October 31st: School News
November Lunch Help Needed: Please sign up at this link
Information about the Wright Flight program was sent home last week in purple folders for all 5th, 6th, and 7th grade students. This is the second year for Wright Flight and it is a wonderful program that challenges students and encourages them to push themselves. Ms. Joy will have a parent info meeting on November 14th during Parent's Night In at the Lower School. Here is a link to the website if you wish to look it over: https://wrightflight.org/index.php If you have any questions, please contact Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out our silent auction on Facebook this week on the Friends of Civano page. It is in the album titled silent auction 2017. Items up for bid are:
Bearizona- car load pass (value up to $100)
Sunrise Ski Resort- 4 lift tickets (value $227)
Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden- family passes 3 available
International wildlife museum- family pass
Ross- gift card $50
GolfTEC- swing evaluation
Bidding is open now and will close Friday November 3rd.
5th-8th Field Trip to Davidson Canyon with Ironwood Tree Experience, November 8th or 9th:
Lower School Parent's Night-In and Book Fair, November 14th 6:00 - 7:30
K-4 Field Trip to Fox Theater November 20th:
We have another fun and exciting field trip coming up on November 20th! This adventure takes us downtown to the Fox Theater to see Childplay’s version of "Tomás and the Library Lady." There is a fee for this play of $10 per student. Please bring in your cash or check to Gianni by November 7th. If this is a financial hardship for your family, please let BJ or Gianni know as scholarships may be available. Please fill out the permission slip below for your child.
Mark your calendars:
- November 1st - Half-Day, Dismissal at 12:00 PM
- November 6th - Prospective Family Info Meeting (incoming NEW families) 7:15 AM
- November 7th - 7th & 8th Graders Field Trip with Ironwood Tree Experience
- November 8th - 5th & 6th Graders Field Trip with Ironwood Tree Experience
- November 13th - 17th - Book Fair
- November 14th - Parent's Night In - Open House Lower School
- November 20th - K-4 Field Trip to Fox Theater to see "Tomás & the Library Lady"