Fall Harvest Celebrations
Celebrations are HERE and we are excited to have fun and learn at the same time! Check out the following flyers for the K-6 and the 7-12 groups so you know what's happening this week.
Virtual Financial Aid Night
- Mr. Stuart, Social Studies Teacher
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email. If you order before October 31, you also get a 5% discount!
- 2019-2020 Yearbook - If you ordered your Yearbook but have not picked it up, we have them in the HS Front Office from Mrs. Kock.
Monday -Thursday from 3:45-5:30pm
LOCATION: Events Center - Sit in designed Grade Level Cohort area in bleachers
Come to school prepared wearing school appropriate workout clothes and have filled water bottles with you!
If you have not yet signed up yet, please go to Family ID and be sure you have a current physical. Contact Mr. Lewis if you have any questions!
A parent/guardian should use the following link:
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Programs section and click on the blue “2020-21 Sports Registration” link.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and complete the form.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Mrs. Rolfe will be conducting hearing screenings for the following grades: K, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11. If you DO NOT your child's hearing screened, please contact Mrs. Rolfe by calling the school at, 541-565-3500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know.
** The screenings will be conducted following all COVID-19 safety precautions.
Upcoming calendar events ...
- Thursday, November 5th - Early Release Day for Family Conferences (7-12 on A schedule)
- Friday, November 6th - NO SCHOOL (Virtual Conferences)
- November 5th and 6th - Virtual Family Conferences (more details to follow)
- Wednesday, November 11th - NO SCHOOL - Veterans Day
- Friday, November 13th - SCHOOL IN SESSION - Full day on site (7-12 on A schedule)
- Friday, November 20th - SCHOOL IN SESSION - Full day on site(7-12 on B schedule)
- Wednesday, November 25th - Early Release for Thanksgiving Break (7-12 on B schedule)
** On Early Release Days, students will be provided lunch prior to dismissal at 12:00pm