Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
April 4-8, 2016
- Welcome back!!! I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing break!
- Thank to everyone who attended our Scrabble Party, some amazing words were made and we enjoyed spending time with our families! We appreciate those families that donated the snack & drink!
- Tomorrow is our Disability Awareness Workshop. Students will participate in several activities to help develop their awareness of what living with a disability might entail, and how they might be sensitive to other people's needs.
- Your child's report card was sent home on Thurs., 3/24. Please sign and return the envelope, the report card is yours to keep. Thanks!
- We will complete our 2nd CS First (computer science) activity last week-Racing Game! Be sure to ask your child about it!
- If you haven't already, please sign up for Student-Led Conferences,
Student-Led Conferences which will be held April 13th and 14th.
Due to Student-Led conferences on Thurs., April 14th,
there will be no school for students.
- KidBlog: Your post and 3 comments are due by Monday, April 11th.
- Spelling test on compound words, Fri., 4/8 (words sent home prior to break)
- Things to ask your child about: CS First, Scratch, Scrabble Party, how "Mr. Popper's Penguins" ended, design challenge, blog
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!