Cost $9.79 for per 100g
For copper is $9.79 per 100g
Copper metal is extracted from an acidic solution of copper nitrate.
Copper is also use as vases.
The electricity wire that we use is copper.
- Copper has not been discovered.Nobody knows who discovered copper.
- Gun metals and American coins are copper.
- Copper is most common use is in electrical equipment such as wiring and motors.
- Copper is used in roofing, guttering, and as rainspouts on buildings.
- Its is also used in plumbing and in cooking ware and cooking utensils.
- Copper is a sulfate is used as a fungicide and as an algicide in rivers, lakes,and ponds.