Columbian Elementary - 5.16.16
Carthage Behavior Model - update of topics
1. Ideas for when and how to teach Tiger Traits (new poster by the office – smaller posters coming for each classroom)
2. Designated time to teach CBM ideas – Building in the routine of class meetings to teach expectations and build relationships.
3. PAW tickets – individual AND classroom – new and different ways to reward for those displaying Tiger Traits
4. Reflection/Think/My Choice forms – We are reworking on Think Sheet to include the most important part...processing. Also Think sheets will help us find students who need Student Support Team interventions.
5. BIST – Some teachers are attending training in July. They will be sharing with our building and the district (Coach Endicott presented BIST to PV this week!).
Monday, May 16: 10 am Fire Drill
Tuesday, May 17: Last Day of School; 8:30 am End-of-the-Year Assembly; 1 pm Early Dismissal; 1:30 pm Staff Lunch in the cafeteria
Wednesday, May 18: 7:30 am District Breakfast at the HS; Teacher Checkout; Inventory due to Heather
Friday, May 20: 8-11 am Summer School Staff Training
Monday, May 23: SS Begins 8:00-2:30 pm
Monday, May 30: No SS, Memorial Day
Monday, June 20: Last day of SS
June: 12th Shanna Pugh; 13th Kimberly Kester; 16th John Logue; 21st Nathan Stewart; 22nd Arieanna Tilton
July: 13th Teresa Blankenship; 16th Caitlyn Royster; 17th Larry Parsons; 20th Morgan Stiles; 21st Rosario Solis; 25th Bridget Silva; 26th Rick Eubanks