RVHS Weekly Newsletter
September 4th, 2020
RVHS Newsletter 9/04/20
Hello Eagle families,
Another busy week on the Ranch. Teachers are sending emails and making phone calls helping to locate AWOL students. Our numbers are slowly improving. September 11 ends our 1st Credit of the semester. It is never too late to catch up and earn credits.
Thank you for checking out our class videos. Please email teachers directly if you have questions or concerns. We are all in this together.
IPads were distributed this week. Many of our classes are already using them. We are excited to see our students move from being technology consumers to being technology producers!
We got this!
Tim Dignan, Principal
MONDAY IS LABOR DAY. NO SCHOOL ON SEPT 7
TUESDAY SEPT 8th WILL RESUME WITH PERIODS 1, 2, 3 AND 7
DO YOU NEED TECH SUPPORT????
UPDATING CHROMEBOOKS TO USE ZOOM
If your students are experiencing trouble accessing Zoom, try having them update their Chrome operating system.
1. In the bottom right corner of your screen, click on the time
2. When the box pops up, click on the Setting gear at the top right
3. In the next window, on the left, click About Chrome OS
4. Here, either you will see “Check for updates” or your Chromebook may be in the
process of running an update. IF IT IS, let it continue to update and then follow prompts to restart the computer. If it is not updating, you’re good to go!
CANVAS PARENT ACCESS DIRECTIONS
Online Learning Support:
- TVUSD Canvas Parent Account and App Directions
- Zoom: TVUSD Online Classes
- Parent: Canvas Help Resources
- Temecula Online Student/Parent Tips
- Distance Learning Remote Access
General Counseling Support: