Friday Coffee Chat!
Friday October 9, 2015
1st week of October-- check!
The weather is starting to cool down in the Northeast and our Holiday collection has launched. It finally feels like the start of fall and perhaps the start of trunk shows that can truly rock a fall/holiday theme! Are you getting excited? I am! Are you where you want to be? I am not. Am I worried? Nope!
ctions yield results, so I am kicking my reach-outs up a notch and to fill in my calendar. I have mapped out my open dates from now until Christmas and am working to fill those dates. I will continue to post many WORDS TO SAY and booking ideas on our team Facebook page, but will also recap some here.
If I can help in anyway-- reach out! Have a great weekend ladies!
Great notes from a S&D rockstar, as our Global VP of Training, Danielle Redner, recently give her Top Ten Tips to a Fabulous Fall.
1. Know your WHY
Knowing your why is most important thing in your career, your life, your health, your happiness, relationships, it’s everything, it’s the key to accomplishing anything because it’s a guiding force to everything in my life….it’s how you are motivated
Don’t overthink it
Why are you here as a Stella & Dot Stylist?
WITHOUT YOUR WHY YOU WILL FAIL
WITHOUT YOUR WHY THE CHOICE TO QUIT EXISTS
REVOKE THE RIGHT TO QUIT
QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION IF YOU KNOW YOUR WHY
What is your WHY? Why are you a Stella & Dot Stylist?
+ SET A SCARY GOAL
Write down these questions and answer them - feel free to share or chat with me about your answers!
90 days from now where do you want to be?
IF you could make any amount of money with Stella & Dot in these next 90 days what would it be?
IF I want to make money and have a successful business I have to show up and do something that builds my business more days than it doesn’t.
2242 is the key to everything. If people are doing the 2 reach outs a day and aren’t having the results of the rest of the 242 they aren’t doing 2 reach outs a day. DO it, for 21 days until it becomes a habit. “The chains of habit are to weak to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken"
Who are we going to talk to? Make a personal list:
1. people you went to high school with #2aday
2. neighbors where you grew up #2aday
3. neighbors where you live now #2aday
4. neighbors in the house where you use to live #2aday
5. mothers neighbor #2aday
6. sister's neighbor #2aday
7. best friend #2aday
8. best friends' mother or step mother or grandmother or sister #2aday
9. co-workers at current job, last job, job before that #2aday
10 people you buy services from hair stylist, nail people massage chiro gym, doctor, dentist and support people of all those people #2aday
11. kids friends mothers kids coaches teachers instructors #2aday
12. local businesses that you support - banks florists gift shops hardware store pizza place #2aday
13. every customer that attended any of your trunk shows #2aday
14. the hostesses #2aday
15. connectors - the person in your community who knows everyone else #2aday
16. set up at a local salon - pop up shop - get all hair stylists to wear jewels for week leading up to it - any hair stylist who sells get 25% back in hostess credits #2aday
17. set up at a bank for the day - tellers wear it for 4 days before - proceeds going to run for the cure - tellers - who sell get 25% back for free ** works great for hockey teams, dance classes or any organization needing to make money donate proceeds back to run for the cure #2aday
18. meet a friend for coffee with a tray of jewelry and talk to strangers - if this scares you come back to your why - figure out your why and you will be able to do this! #2aday
19. Meet different people out and about….go up to different cashiers at your store…someone with accessories and when i go to pay my wallet is under the mini, while I’m paying the mini is sitting on the counter. 50% of the time she doesn’t say anything and i put it in my purse and walk away….the other 50% of the time she will ask what it is…..#2aday
20. walk down the street looking cute and wait for a compliment and do your 30 sec street #2aday
ITS NOT A MATTER OF IF I SHOULD DO 2 CALLS A DAY, OR WHEN I SHOULD DO THEM OR WHO I SHOULD CALL, THE ONLY OPTION IS TO DO #2aday
Because Danielle’s WHY: My why for me living a small life and for my kids not to have their student debt paid off by the time they graduate, haven’t been to every continent by the time they are in high school and make a generation better is not an option!
Be ready, have your 30 sec script and practice it!
Use our WORDS to say!
Every Monday put 5 minis in your bag and send 5 thank you notes of gratitude to hostesses, customers, stylists on your team and send them out every week.
Follow Up Friday!
I am ON A MISSION to book MORE FOR OCTOBER! I have 5 booked - want 7-8 for the month b/c it's OCT and this is one of the best months of the year!!
Calls happen today on "FOLLOW-UP FRIDAY" for all of those calls who I haven't taken that final step. Remember the 3 steps to book:
1 make a list
2 warm her up
Don't confuse that steps 2 and 3 are the same thing. They are 2 distinct steps!
In addition to following up with ladies, I am reaching out to new gals too. Here are some of great WORDS TO SAY that I've just been texting and emailing from Kristi Reid
Hey X! Don't you just LOVE everything in this photo?!!! So cute and perfect for your fall wardrobe!! I know your friends will die over these & the rest of the Holiday collection too! Tons of great gifting items! Since the holidays are revving up soon - let's grab some girls together NOW and have some fun! How about Oct. 27th or 28th?! Easy email sent & you're done! Until you grab all that FREE jewelry!
Hi Meg!!! I am so excited ! I just ordered the new Holiday line for Stella and Dot. It is gorgeous!!! So many amazing price points and great GIFTS for the Holidays!!! I thought of you immediately! I would love to do a quick style session this Holiday season for you and your girlfriends! Wine, cupcakes and the new sparkly bling? Thoughts? I have ____ and ___ date available!!! Let's do it! xo
Calls happen today on "FOLLOW-UP FRIDAY"!! Some great WTS fromZandra Sagona Gay too!
** SOMEONE I MET AT A SHOW THIS WEEK:
Hi Anne - It was so nice meeting you on Wednesday at LJ's! I enjoyed chatting and helping you get styled in S&D - you have such a nice way about you! Love all the necklaces you picked out!
As I briefly mentioned to you - we have our new Holiday collection launching OCT 8th and with that comes our NEW LINE OF WATCHES - and also Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Since you seemed to really enjoy the collection and suprisingly so many ladies have not been to a S&D soiree - I thought you might like the idea of having your girlfriends over one day (or night) and I'll bring all the new goodies to you?! Great time for everyone to get a kickstart on Holiday Shopping of course smile emoticon and you can't beat the Hostess rewards!! What do you say?? Perhaps the WEEK OF OCTOBER 19TH OR 26TH? So easy and fun to put together... I do the email invites and you put out a bit of coffee or wine for 2 hrs - that's it! All the best and I'll give you a call tomorrow to chat about this :) xo Zandra
** GOING BACK TO REPEAT HOSTESSES FROM LAST YEAR (BUT WILL ENCOURAGE THEM TO INVITE "NEW" FRIENDS AS WE ALWAY MEET NEW AND WORTH THE TRY RIGHT?!
Hi Puja! I hope you are well! Have not seen you in so long - How was back to school with the kids?? Days are flying!
Well, Happy October 1st!! Since you were a S&D hostess of mine during the Holiday season last year and I wanted to update you and circle back! We have our new Holiday collection launching OCT 8th and with that comes our NEW LINE OF WATCHES - and also Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! Since you had such a great show last year - I thought you might like the idea of having your girlfriends over again and I'll bring all the new goodies to you?!!? And you can invite new ladies you've probably met from your children's new classes and sports?… Great time for everyone to get a kickstart on Holiday Shopping of course smile emoticon What do you say?? Perhaps the WEEK OF OCTOBER 19TH OR 26TH? All the best and I'll give you a call tomorrow to chat about this! xo Zandra
Sign Up Special!
Every Monday night, a New stylist training call is available to us!
WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST TEAM MEMBERS WHO HAVE SCOOPED UP OUR OCT SPECIAL! WHO WILL YOU INVITE ON THIS SD JOURNEY?!?
Pamela Meester has welcomed 3 new stylists to our team this week!
- Patricia Cox from Clarenville, Newfoundland
- Scottie Jackson from Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Wendi Elms from St John's Newfoundland