The Jaguar Journal
Volume 1 | Issue 2
Dear SFX Family,
I am so grateful that we have been spared major impacts from Marco and Laura. However, I ask that you continue to pray for the safety of those in Laura's path.
We look forward to welcoming PreK-2 through Kindergarten into the fold tomorrow! Please be patient as we add these students to arrival and dismissal. The lines may be a little longer for a couple of days until we get used to having all the students back on campus.
Individual student pictures for PreK-2 through Kindergarten will be Thursday morning. Please send your order envelope back to school. Friday we will celebrate school Mass with grades 4-7.
Please remember to check the School News page when you log in to Gradelink for important announcements, resources, and links. If you need assistance logging in, please contact Mrs. Liz in the front office.
Have a great week!
May God bless you and keep you,
Jessica A. Dwyer, M.Ed.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- Thursday, August 27 - Individual School Picture Day (PK2-K)
- Tuesday, September 1 - Home & School Association Virtual Meeting
- Thursday, September 3 - 1st Tagging of the Quarter; 1:30 PM Dismissal - NO ASC
- Monday, September 7 - Labor Day; No School
*The revised calendar at a glance can be found on the School News Page of Gradelink. NOTE: The most up-to-date information is on the school Google calendar.
Men's Club News
Men's Club dues of $50/family are mandatory this year. This enables the Men's Club to be able to continue to support the school and parish in a variety of ways.
We invite everyone to come out and be a part of this great organization!
If you would like more information, please contact the president, Bres Burvant.
Please be sure to log on to the First Bank & Trust Payment Portal and pay your dues.
In and Around SFX
Arrival & Dismissal Reminders
- Either location - school yard or Betz Place - may be used by all students.
- Cars must hug the right side of the street to allow for passing traffic.
- Please familiarize yourself with the map so that traffic flows.
- The Betz line may ONLY be entered by turning right from Avenue B or coming down Betz from the east.
- At arrival, students should unbuckle and put masks on while waiting to be checked.
- At dismissal, white name signs must be hung from the rear view mirror and remain up through the entirety of car line. If you need extra, please contact the front office.
- Do not line up for carpool any earlier than 2:50. We need to be minimize the disruption to traffic as much as possible.
Home & School News
- The Spirit Shop is operational through the portal, and items will be delivered to your child’s classroom.
- Assignment pads are in and being sent home asap!! Thank you for your patience as delivery was delayed.
- Due to Covid-19, the fall parent social will be delayed until the Spring.
- Mark your calendar and BYOB for virtual Home and School Meeting on September 1 at 6:30 PM. Link to be sent closer to that date.