Principal of Harvey Brown Elementary
1. During the 2015-2016 school year, I will conduct walkthroughs in all classrooms and provide immediate feedback to teachers utilizing supervision calendar.
2. During the 2015-2016 school year, I will develop a system that will allow me to support teachers in the classroom on a daily basis. The system will ensure teacher and student growth. A balance between attention to instruction and the current open door policy for teachers and parents will be priority in order to support students.
* Allowable B accommodations
3. During the 2015-2016 school year, I will provide 212 degree engagement with parents and the community in order to form partnerships and promote campus achievements.
*Distribute school supplies to community
*Fathers Bring Your Child to School
*December month of Caring
*Take Me out to the Ballgame
*Partnership with HCPL
*Popcorn with the Principal
*activities indicated in CIP
4. During the 2015-2016 school year, I will continue to build capacity of the Leadership Team in order to facilitate PLCs and provide coaching to identified teachers
*Meet biweekly to review data & create comprehensive plans for acceleration
*review researched based practices to improve learning
*select Hot 5 teachers
*address campus issues/concerns
5. During the 2015-2016 school year, I will create a maintenance schedule for the replacement of campus resources.
6. During the 2015-2016 school year, I will raise student achievement for all populations as noted in campus goals.
*recognize student achievement through the use of celebrations for each assessment.
*campus goals for common assessments
*campus goals for CBAs
*campus goals for benchmark assessments