Pushups For Charity
Get Fit. Have Fun. Make a difference.
What Can You Accomplish in 90 Seconds?
With Pushups for Charity You Can Help members of the Military Returning From Combat
Revolution Fitness Club has partnered with Elite Cheer Sensation to bring you Pushups for Charity 2013, a 90-Second Pushup Competition to Benefit Troops through 501c3 Non-Profit, The Boot Campaign.
Pushups for Charity is a 90-Second Pushup Competition that benefits our troops through the following ways:
· Mortgage Free homes for Purple Heart recipients
· Jobs to unemployed Veterans
· Counseling and Rehab services to service members
· Surviving Spouse Counseling
The event will take place May 18, 2013 at 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News, 23606. Check in will start at 8:00AM and event starts at 9:00AM.
Here are just a few ways for you to get involved:
· Join our Team and do as many Pushups that you can in 90 seconds
· Get your friends and family involved; ask them to support you by donating funds for your effort
· Come and sponsor a participant by making a donation for their efforts
· Encourage others to join our team
· Spread the word about the event and what we support
This all starts with you going to www.PushupsForCharity.com, and then registering for the PUC - Revolution Fitness event.
If you have questions about anything along the way please call Mark Guerrettaz, President of Revolution Fitness Club @ 757.509.2339 anytime day or night.
Join The Event Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/141616426026597/