December 16, 2014
iPad Goal Due on Friday
- The 3rd 6 weeks goal is due on Friday, December19th
- All Goals, Turn In Forms, Examples are on the MMS Tech Webpage
- Go to MMS>Departments>Technology>iPad>District iPad
- Join the Edmodo group: 9ajf95 and you will find more examples and resources
- Apple put out another update. Please update your iPads to 8.1.2
- Students have been notified through annoucements to update.
- This is a small, quick update and should only take about 10 minutes
Snip it tool for computer
- Have you ever wanted to just capture part of your computer screen?
- If you have a computer running windows 7, you can access your computer's Snipping Tool.
- Go to the start button on your computer and search for the Snipping Tool
- If you have an xp and you would like to be able to do this, email me and I can give you some options
Awesome Screenshot for iPad
- On your iPad, you can use an app called Awesome Screenshot to capture part of your iPad screen or the entire screen.
- You can also annotate over it, use arrows and text to describe what you are doing.
- Click the link below from your iPad to get a link to the app.
Backing up a Notability document to Google Drive
- Currently the automatic back-up of Notability notes with Google is being worked on.
- In the meantime, students can back up notes individually by following these steps:
Backing up a copy of a Notablity note to Google Drive
- Open up Note in notablity
- Go to Share icon
- Select Share at the bottom (not Google Drive)
- Select Share Note
- Find icon that says "Open in Drive"
- If you are logged in to your Google Drive App, it will automatically go there and ask you if you would like to Upload item
- Select Upload
- Documents uploads
Tech Tuesday training schedule
Here is the schedule for Tech Tuesday training from now until Spring Break.
- January 13th
- January 27th
- February 17th
- March 3rd