ESU 6 MTSS Leadership Team
Friday, April 28th 2023 at 1-2pm
Wednesday, September 7th, 2022
Thursday, November 10th, 2022
Thursday, February 9th, 2023
Friday, April 28th, 2023
Registration Information & Fees
- Register at www.esu6.org
- If you have any difficulty registering, please contact Erica Pallas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom Registration Fee: $0
- This course is a part of a series. You will need to register for each session based upon which ones you plan to attend.
- After you register, you will receive the Zoom link within your confirmation email
Please note, your district will be charged if there is a 'no show' connected to a workshop with a registration fee. To ensure your district does not get charged, please contact the ESU 6 Professional Development Assistant prior to the workshop date.
- ESU 6 MTSS Leadership Team Members
- Throughout the year, the ESU 6 MTSS Leadership team will:
- Determine MTSS needs in each of our districts by gathering results from their MTSS self-assessment, action plans, and analyzing implementation, program, & student performance data.
- Analyze Implementation data to determine the effectiveness of ESU 6 MTSS Supports.
- Communicate with districts to keep them updated with what’s happening with MTSS across the state and share resources.
- Create support services (trainings, workshops, meetings, on-site support, coaching, work sessions, etc.) that districts may utilize as they create and implement their plans.