Merge questions into videos with this FREE resource!
What is EdPuzzle?
Simply put, EdPuzzle is a site that lets you take almost any video from the internet, clip it down to the sections you want, and add written or audio questions and/or quizzes-- all within the video students are watching. You can also monitor students' progress by setting up a virtual classroom.
Here's how it works:
- The teacher chooses a video for students to view.
- The teacher embeds short answer questions at certain points throughout the video.
- The video then stops at these specified places for students to answer the questions.
- Teacher can view answers and progress on the Teacher Dashboard.
- The teacher can create quizzes during the video or at the end of the video.
Here's what EdPuzzle looks like:
You can add YouTube videos or search for videos already on the EdPuzzle website. These come from the websites that you see in the image below.