News of the Week
- Field Day... Our Field Day was a blast! I am glad so many of you were able to join us for part or all of it. Please see below for photos and videos.
- Staff Appreciation Week... An extremely heartfelt thank you for all of your generosity during staff appreciation week. I loved all of the cards, school supplies, gifts, etc. That was so very kind of you. Mrs. Daugherty was extremely touched by her gifts and cards as well. Thank you!
- Relay For Life: Paint FMES Purple Week... please see below for the fun activities that are available for your child each day next week for a small Relay for Life donation. We are excited to support this amazing cause!
Please see below for next week's fun countdown activities...
Important Dates! Please Mark Your Calendars and Join Us If You Can!
- 13 Days Left of School!
- End of Year Class Party is Wednesday, May 17 from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Kindergarten Award Ceremony is Monday, May 22 from 9:15am-10:15am
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Addition & Subtraction
Science & Social Studies
J is for Jump For Joy, It's Field Day!
K is for King Day!
STEM Day... Today we made our own bubble wands to test out!
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **