PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Duties, Roles, and Responsibilities
The duties/roles/responsibilities that you must preform as President of the United States of America is being the...
- Head of State: Hosting special occasions and ceremonies as being the symbol of the United States of America
- Economic Leader: Dealing with economic problems such as unemployment rates, inflation and high taxes. Each year you will plan the federal governments budget.
- Party Leader: You are leader of the political party and you are allowed to choose the party's national chairperson as you raise money and funds for the party.
- Chief Executive: You are leader of 15 cabinet departments. You can create laws without congress approval.
- Chief Diplomat: You are in charge of the foreign policy and you can make agreements with other foreign leaders without congress approval.
- Commander-in-Chief: You take charge of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guards.
- Legislative Leader: You can veto laws that you do not approve of. You give the legislative agenda to congress in the annual state of Union address. Once a bill is passed to you, you must sign the bill into law.