Mr. Nielsen's Wildcat Newsletter
Weekly Madrona Middle School News - Feb. 26, 2021
Last Call for Yearbook Portrait!
We want to include ALL Madrona students. If no new picture is submitted, and we have a picture from last year, we may be able to include the old one. PURCHASE a yearbook for the LOW price of $25. Click HERE to order your yearbook (only $25) and use school ID 93636.
1. If using a phone, take the LARGEST size photo possible.
2. Do not resize the photo, submit the original picture.
3. Keep backgrounds SIMPLE (white or solid color works best).
4. Dress appropriately, no hats. and make sure photo is HEAD & SHOULDERS only)
5. Focus on the student and take the photo as a VERTICAL shot (not landscape/horizontal)
6. YOUR CHILD will submit the photo into their Google Classroom Assignment.
Choose your favorites, purchase online and it will be delivered to you. It's that easy!
Support Madrona - Enter the TEF Lexus Drawing
- Click the image for the flyer
- Fill out your information and bring a check
- Drop off at Madrona from 8am-2:30pm Monday-Friday
Recognitions of the Week!
Mrs. Brown - "Thanking the kids who do the announcements as it is a great thing for all of us to have!! Proud of you all for getting out of your comfort zone and videoing and speaking in front of the school audience and more!"
Mrs. Bloomfield - "To my Period 2 class for being so patient while we dealt with tech issues.
Makenna Ackley- Great participation and effort during class lessons. Keep this up :)
To my Math 8 students who got double 4's on their Systems of Equations Quick Checks I am super proud of you. To my Algebra students who got a 4 on their Polynomial Exit ticket- Way to go!!!!!"
Mrs. Young - "Awesome participation this week- Nathun Dunn, Conor Chang, Abraham Granados, Sophia Salinas, Kenneth McQuiston, Sam Apodaca, Lindsay Chang, Geo Kim, and Matthew Lim."
Mrs. Snider - "Huge kudos to the Madrona Music Student Leadership team and the members of the THS Music Leadership Teams for organizing another amazing Central Areal Music Family Social Hour! We had a great time playing Two Rooms and a Boom!"
Ms. Waller thanks Callie Chen and Hayden Lee for incorporating their tech skills to better their work to exceed expectations on a recent project.
Reading Stats from February week 2!
- Top class for February, Dr. Torres, 10,689 total minutes
- Jayden Kniseley, 1440 minutes
- Danielle Wilson, 1100 minutes
- Chukwudi Imoh, 840 minutes
- Honorable Mention, Mr. Estefan's newly added classes:
Micah Papilla 637 minutes