By: Habiba Khalil
- Potassium symbol is K.
- Potassium atomic number is 19.
- Potassium atomic mass is 39.098.
- Number of protons is 19.
- Number of neutrons 20.
- Potassium is a metal.
- Potassium color is silver or white.
- Potassium state is solid.
Potassium in the periodic table
- Potassium is in group 1 in the periodic table.
- Group1 is caled Alkaki metals.
- Potassium is in period 4 in the periodic table.
- Potassium chloride is used as a healthier alternative to table salt.
- Potussium nitrate is the main explosive ingredient in gunpowder.
- Potassium is vital for plant growth to make protein.
- Toughened glass can be made by immersing glass in molten potassium nitrate.
- Potassium important industrial chemical used to manufacture soft soap and an electrolyte in alkaline batteries.
Potassium price 100 dollar per 100 gram.
Fire works can have 50% of potassium chlorite.
Amspec potassium pyroantimonate an antinome based compound, a whith powder used as a cross linker Crosslinkers are used in many industries including the manufacturing of water gel and cleaners...