Lesson 1 Writing Due
かようび-Tuesday- Sept 1, 2015
Japanese 1 Info! ^o^
Nice work everyone on completed week 1's work! Please keep up the great job on submitting your assignments. Make sure you are submitting your assignments by the due date!
***Make sure you are going through all the material for lesson 1 before jumping into any assignment***
This week we are working on Lesson 1. Lesson 1 is located to the left under:
- Course Modules>Module 1>Lesson 1
Don’t forget to log in EVERYDAY (Mon-Fri). Remember that it is a requirement to log in everyday for participation as well. Please continue to work, the best that you can. ^_
Student that used Blackboard IM eboard!!
...was first to ask questions about the Hiragana for this week, and we were able to use the eboard to write the character!! ^o^
Lesson 1 Writing Assignment DUE TODAY!
Remember that your Lesson 1 Writing Assignment is DUE TODAY!
- Make sure you print the assignment, hand write the characters, scan OR take a picture of the assignment, upload, then submit
- (Use the DIRECTIONS on how to SUBMIT the writing assignment. Please do this correctly to receive a grade for the assignment.).
- Check out all the study tools for your Lesson 1 characters below!!
Use this Quizlet to study your characters, as well as test your あーこ skills!
- Flashcards - go through flashcards with "both sides" first, then select "term first."
- Scatter - drag the corresponding cards onto each other to make them disappear.
- Learn - select or type in the correct Hiragana for each Romaji. Then, select "speak text" and try identifying by sound.
- Speller - select or type in the correct Hiragana for each sound you hear.
- To change the Study Mode: click the drop-down menu marked "Choose a Study Mode" in the lower right hand corner of the applet below.
- After you have gone through all of the Study Modes, follow this link to take a practice test.
There are a lot of awesome links on here to use for lesson 1 learning! ^o^