BCS NTouch MSG
MARCH 18: Meal Location Update
Dear Caregivers, Students, and Staff:
For those students that still to pick up their instructional packets, we ask that families and caregivers wait to hear from their principal about how this pick up will be coordinated.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO DRIVE TOWARD THESE GOALS:
- Provide child nutrition opportunities: There are currently 8 curbside feeding locations available to students ages 1-18. See information below or our website for a most current list of locations.
- Deliver instruction: Our teachers and aides will be working from home while supporting our students in their instructional activities.
- Continue offering support services: Our counselors, social workers, nurses and other support staff will continue to make contact with students who use support services.
8 CURBSIDE FEEDING LOCATIONS OFFERED
To better manage available resources and provide feeding opportunities to our students, Berkeley County Schools will continue offering curbside service at these 8 locations. Families can pickup a lunch and breakfast from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. The nine locations are:
- Burke Street Elementary
- Hedgesville Elementary
- Mill Creek Intermediate
- Mountain Ridge Intermediate
- Spring Mills Primary
- Back Creek Valley Elementary
- Bunker Hill Elementary
- Marlowe Elementary
Food handling instructions will be included in the food bag.
At this time, we are staying with the current 8 locations and will continue to evaluate moving forward. We encourage you to always consult our website for the most current updates on locations.
If your student requires a special medical diet accommodation, please call Child Nutrition & Wellness to make arrangements before 4 p.m. of the day prior to pickup at: 304-267-3510 ext 13255.
All persons involved in the packing and delivery of student meals will be screened by a healthcare worker on a daily basis.
Mensaje en español
Se puede recoger el desayuno y la comida, lunes-viernes, 11:00am-12:00pm, el la puerta principal de las siguientes escuelas:
Burke Street Elementary
Mill Creek Intermediate
Mountain Ridge Intermediate
Spring Mills Primary
Back Creek Valley Elementary
Bunker Hill Elementary
Be well, stay safe
Patrick K. Murphy, Superintendent of Schools
This communication contains the most current information available at this time: March 18, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
Berkeley County Schools
Berkeley County Schools, now 19,600 students strong, and growing, boasts a diverse population recognized statewide for great success in academics, the arts and athletics.
This newsletter is a publication of the Berkeley County Schools' Communications Office.