The Windiest Planet
- Mass - 102,410,000,000,000,000 billion kg
- Polar Diameter: 48,682 km
- Equatorial Diameter: 49,528 km
- Equatorial Circumference: 155,600 km
- Moons: 14
- Rings: 5
- Surface Temperature: -201 Celsius
- Orbital Distance: 4,498,396,441 km
- Orbital Period: 60,109.03 km
Composition of Neptune
Neptune is a gas giant, and is made up of 3 different layers:
- The Atmosphere: made up of (80%) hydrogen, (19%) Helium, and small traces of ice.
- Mantle: made up of water, ammonia, and methane. Extremely hot. Dense/Fluid
- Core: made up of iron and nickle.
What are Some of Neptune's Weather Conditions? : Space & Our Solar System