We are there... the HOME STRETCH!!! Three more days to go. You can do it! Next week is a week full of celebration. In all of the hustle and bustle, make sure to take a moment to reflect on all of the wonderful things you have experienced with this group of kids! Hug them a little tighter, praise them a little louder and appreciate them a little more. When the students come back after the summer break they are different... they are older. Cherish these moments with them. Before you know it, these little ones will be at the end of their 5th grade year and moving on to middle school.
School Board Meeting
Thanks Mrs. Tickel and K teachers!
(I had to steal a fb pic because my pics didn't look good)
- The rep from the March of Dimes Rep came by to drop off our prizes. She said we are at the top of Elementary Schools for fundraising again. She also wanted to tell me that she travels to a lot of schools and that our students were so well behaved and really seemed to understand the mission of March Dimes. She said it was a wonderful day!!1
- The Parent Surveys are coming in and the feedback is very positive overall!
- The Aquatic Complex commented that the Westside kids were super! They were very impressed!
- Thank you for making Step-Up Night a success! The grade level booths were fantastic... and you only had a few hours to pull them together. Imagine what they will look like next year. Many parents have given positive feedback about the night. I know Step-Up Day will be just as successful!
- Amanda Bullard, Kindergarten and The Archery Team did a great job representing Westside at the School Board Meeting on Tuesday!