Google Classroom Tutorial
Come see a demonstration and learn some tips!
Learn How it Works
I will give demonstrations of the following Google Classroom features:
- Setting up classes
- Adding Students
- Posting Assignments
- Making/attaching PDFs to replace paper articles or readings
- Distributing "worksheets" (Google docs) so that each student gets his or her own copy
- Keeping track of the electronic clutter
- Student/Teacher discussion boards
- Archiving a class
Discuss and Troubleshoot
We will tackle these questions, plus any more you have:
- What about our Google calendars?
- Can parents see Classroom?
- What about the resource kids--how will Sarah have access?
- How does this benefit kids and teachers?
10:30 AM on Monday, 9/14 (Mapping Day)
Bring your laptop to the 3rd floor lab (302) for a change of pace during your work day.