Anderson Weekly News! 8/22/22
What's Your Superpower?
Dates to Remember
- Wed. Aug. 24th Safety Drills at Anderson. (Fire, Severe Weather, Lock Down) see below.
- Thu. Aug. 25th. Last day to sign up for Run Club! (3rd-5th Grade)
- Wed, Aug. 31. Early Release - Students are dismissed at 2:10 PM
- Thu, Sept. 1st PTO Family Picnic and PTO Meeting 5:30-7:00 PM River Bend Park
- Fri, 2nd No School for students. Teacher Institute Day.
- Mon 5th No School. Labor Day!
- Tue. Sept. 6th Open House Family Night Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grade 5:30-7:30 PM
- Wed. Sept. 7th Picture Day!
- Thu. Sept. 8th Open House Family Night 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade 5:30-7:30 PM
- Wed, Sept. 28th - Early Release - Students are dismissed at 2:10 PM.
Great Job Parents/Guardians!
If you drop off your students in the morning, please do your best to have them ready to exit the car, and please pull all the way forward so we can fill our drop-off curb with all the families behind you.
Last Chance to order your Free Anderson Superpower T-Shirt for every student! (Thanks PTO!) Click Below to order your size!
In order to get the right size for your child, please take 12 seconds and fill out the form below.
Thanks! Can't wait to see all of our Anderson Foxes wearing their Superpower shirts!
Again, thank you to the Anderson PTO for purchasing a shirt for every student!
School Pictures are coming soon!
Picture Day for Anderson Elementary School is scheduled for Wednesday, Sep 7.
This event's Order Code is 71523WF.
Online ordering is available before and after Picture Day. Shipping and handling charges may apply to orders placed after Picture Day.
Sign Up for Picture Day reminders at www.inter-state.com/kiosk
Safety Drills This Week (Fire, Tornado, and Lock Down)
On Wednesday, August 24th, Anderson School will conduct their state-required annual Fire Drill and Severe Weather (Tornado) Drill. We will also practice a Lockdown Drill with law enforcement personnel present. During this time, students will review and practice the classroom procedures.
Parents/guardians may opt their child out of physical participation in this drill each year by emailing the Principal, Nathan Jarot (email@example.com), and Karen Burke at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled date. Students who are opted out will receive an alternative school safety learning experience with a certified staff member.
Apply for Free/Reduced Lunches
If you believe your household qualifies for free or reduced meals based on the current USDA Income Eligibility Guidelines, please complete the free/reduced application for the 2022-2023 school year (printable paper applications linked below).
Notification letters will be mailed once a determination of benefits is completed. Please retain this letter for your records.
One application per household needs to be completed each school year. Completed forms can be dropped off at any one of our district schools or mailed to:
St. Charles CUSD 303
Attn: Patricia Townsend
201 South 7th. Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
For Food Waiver assistance, please call 331.228.6529.