Canvas Parent Accounts
Brock ISD- Get Connected
Why should I have a Canvas Parent Account?
Canvas is the district’s learning management system. Canvas will act as a hub for each teacher and student in the district. Students will ultimately have access to instructional tools and resources. Brock ISD will begin by using Canvas as a communication tool, so we invite you to create an account. With a parent account you will be able to view any materials that are published by your student’s teacher as well as your student’s online calendar and activities.
Signing Up for My Canvas Parent Account:
1. Navigate to the district website: www.brockisd.net
2. Select the QUICK LINKS tab on the right side
3. Select Canvas from this menu
4. Once you are on the Canvas login screen you will click on the message at the top right corner: “Parent of a Canvas User? Click Here For an Account”
5. Here you will enter your student’s information, your email address and password to create your account