NCVPS ESPAÑOL 3
WEEK 5, JULY 16 - 20
WITH SRA. BEVERLY AGUIRRE
Required Live Classes for Units 4/5
Students needing help....
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help your student in our class. It is very important that students stay on pace with the class and be successful in their assignments. I can give one-on-one tutoring on the phone or in the RLC classroom if needed. As always, if your student has questions, please tell your student to contact me for help or to answer any questions he/she may have. I text/email students at least 2 times a week in order to have the lines of communication open with students.
After this week, we only have 3 weeks left in our class!
How are grades calculated?
Culture Cafe sessions
Peer Tutor Center
Keys to Students' Success
- completing all assignments (*well and on time*) (using the Schedule of Assignments), reading the announcements daily, checking/reading messages daily
- going through the direct instruction and practice as slow as needed to understand the material
- taking/studying notes, reviewing the grades/feedback for all assignments to see what was missed and why
- attending the required live classes
- asking questions when something doesn't make sense and/or more explanation/practice is needed