TCS News to Know
For the Week of January 23, 2023
Snowcoming 2023 is this week!!! We hope that all students show their school spirit with the dress up days, spirit assembly and games for MS/HS, the banner contest to decorate the gym, the dance, and, of course, cheering on our Tekonsha Indians at the home basketball games this week! Indians fans can show up to support our Girls Basketball teams on Tuesday, January 24 and our Boys Basketball teams on Friday, January 27!
Weeks like Snowcoming are a great time to recognize all of the individuals that work behind the scenes to make these events possible for our students! We are so grateful for the hours that our staff put into being coaches and advisors of all of various teams, groups, and organizations. Without their willingness to take on these extra responsibilities, these events wouldn't be the same, or possibly wouldn't happen at all! So a special thank you to the following:
- Boys Varsity Coach - Mr. Tim Jenkins
- Girls Varsity Coach - Mrs. Aryn Henry
- Cheerleading Coach - Mrs. Michele Stuart
- Wrestling Coach - Mr. Harold Pickford
- Robotics Coach - Mr. Ryan Groholske
- Senior Class Advisor - Mrs. Kim Sayles
- Junior Class Advisor - Mrs. Trisha Blashfield
- Sophomore Class Advisor - Mrs. Vickie Runyon
- Freshman Class Advisor - Mrs. Krista Groholske
- 8th Grade Class Advisor - Mrs. Jessica Newland
- 7th Grade Class Advisor - Mrs. Brenda Tew
- 6th Grade Class Advisor - Mrs. Chloe Butler
- Student Council Advisor - Mrs. Heather Layne
- National Honor Society Advisor - Mrs. Krista Groholske
Decorated to Show Indian Spirit!
If you are interested in becoming an individual or business sponsor for the team, you can complete the sponsor form below and return to the office!
Elementary Cheer Clinic
Tekonsha PTO Needs You!
Concessions Help Appreciated!
- Daryl & Trisha Blashfield
- Barb Calhoun
- Judy Jenkins
- Kris Jenkins
- Rose Bush
- Madilyn Upston
- Brandie & Alyssa Aldrich
- Wendy Winans
- Evie Bevard
- Sonya Knowlan
- Lynn White
- Marty & JoEllen O'Keefe
- J & J
If you are interested in helping, there are still dates in February open for volunteers!
- 2/1 - Boys Basketball
- 2/6 - Boys Basketball
- 2/14 - Boys Basketball
- 2/15 - Girls Basketball
- 2/24 - Boys Basketball (Parents' Night)