Here are 10 resources that I can use in my classroom...especially in multimedia classes.
- Sketch Up: http://www.sketchup.com
- QuizLet: http://quizlet.com
- Animoto: http://animoto.com
- Zamzar: http://www.zamzar.com...Convert any type of files, including Youtube. Email notification when ready, pick up from the site.
- MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com...Unlimited storage, up to 100MB per file.
- PreZentit: http://prezentit.com...Create presentations in a few clicks, wherever you are.
Work with your team in the same presentation at the same time.
Your presentations can be private or public. And each one has its own web address.
Download your presentations and show them even without an Internet connection.
The presentations are web pages (HTML) so you could even edit them manually.
- Google Sites: https://accounts.google.com...Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share webpages. Create rich web pages easily. Collect all your info in one place. Control who can view and edit
- Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net...Free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
- Slide Share: http://www.slideshare.net...Upload powerpoints to share with others. Supports ppt, pps & pot (PowerPoint), pdf, odp (OpenOffice); Keynote users can save as pdf, doc, rtf, xls (MSOffice), odt & ods (OpenOffice) & pdf
- Addictomatic: http://addictomatic.com...Find news, videos, photos, blogposts and more. Set out by source.
5 Video Resources
Here are some resources future students could use with regards to business education.
Animoto Review: How To Create Animoto Videos
Career in Accounting
You Have A Business Idea, Now What?
Work in Sports Marketing - Career Advice