Russian Revolution Valentines
by: Kristen Prescaro period 5
2. Czar Nicholas II is know today because of his poor military/political decisions. He is blamed for the downfall of Russia during World War I and initiating the Russian Revolution.
3. Nicholas II is the most compatible with Czarina Alexandra, because they both had ill advised roles in the Russian government, and end up being husband and wife.
2. Adolf Hitler is widely known as the man whom is held responsible for influencing World War II and the Holocaust. He was the dictator of Germany and the leader of the Nazi's. Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's killed millions of innocent Jews in order to establish his "perfect society."
3. Hitler would be most compatible with Marie Antoinette, because he believe that the world's perfect people would be blonde and have blue eyes (both traits that Marie possess).
2. Today Stalin is known as "the man of steel." Stalin ruled as a dictator and the leader of the Soviet Union for more than two decades. Although he may have brought a reign of terror while trying to industrialize Russia, he is seen as a hero for helping to defeat Nazism.
3. Stalin would be most compatible with Catherine the Great, because they both took rule after someone else, and both made it a priority to modernize their country.
2. Rasputin is known for being a mystical healer and friend of the Czar's family. He was very close with the Czarina, who protected him from threats and accusations. Though it was believed that he used the trust of the Czar and Czarina to influence their decisions.
3. Rasputin would be the most compatible with Czarina Alexandra, because she was a strong believer in his mystical powers and put great trust in him.
2. Communist Leon Trotsky is known for helping to ignite the Russian Revolution. He built the Red Army, which Stalin later took over. Trotsky was later exiled and assassinated by Soviet Agents (led by Stalin).
3. Trotsky would be compatible with Marie Antoinette because they were both exiled by their people for being the cause of a revolution.
2. Benito Mussolini is known for creating the Fascist Party in 1919 in Italy. He eventually made himself dictator just before the start of World War II, but was killed just prior in 1945.
3. Mussolini would be the most compatible with Catherine the Great, because they both declared themselves as the leader of their countries.
2. Vladimir Lenin is known for being the founder of the Russian Communist Party. He is also known for being the leader of the Bolshevik Revolution, and architect, and first head of the Soviet state. He has been regarded as the world's greatest revolutionary thinker since Marx.
3. Lenin would be most compatible with Mary Wollstonecraft, because they both were great thinkers and brought new ideas into the minds of the people in their country.
2. Tojo is known today within the army as "Razor Tojo," for his strictness and for his close attention to detail. He climbed in power by seeking to improve/upgrade Japan's fighting capability despite their low budget. Tojo is still seen as one of the greatest military commanders of all time.
3. Tojo would be most compatible with Marie Antoinette, because they were most indecisive with their political power and were seen as criminals by their people.