Mrs. Scott's 4th Grade Class
Week of May 23rd-27th
What we did this past week!
Reading: In Reading, the students continued reading their novels by Carl Hiassen. They wrote summaries for each chapter and focused on identifying vocabulary. The students also answered given discussion questions on their blog.
Writing: In Writing, the students worked on their End of the Year books.
Math: In Math, the students learned about different triangles and quadrilaterals. They also learned about symmetry. The students walked around the school and took pictures of artwork that had lines of symmetry. The students also created their own artwork.
PBL: The students worked on their Wellness Fair projects!
Magic Garden Field Trip
Skype with the Cillos
Red Nose Day....Thank You, Katie!
Gym Teacher for a Day
Wellness Fair Reminders
- Our Wellness Fair is Tuesday, May 31st.
- The students are to wear their regular uniforms.
- Please make sure they have any supplies they need for their presentation!
- All are WELCOME!
Reminders for Upcoming Events!
- May 30th - School Closed for Memorial Day!
- May 31st - Wellness Fair at 9:00 AM. All are welcome!
- June 3rd - Donuts for Dad at 8:30 AM! - Please let me know if you are able to join us for Donuts w/ Dads!
- June 3rd - Sign ups for the PAC pool party are due!
- June 6th - 5th Grade Graduation!
- June 8th - Last Day of School and PAC Pool Party...Noon Dismissal!