DRESS CODE FOR LHS
Decency, cleanliness and modesty is the rule:
Attire should be: (Yes)
- Shoes at all times
- Shirts must have sleeves, cover waistline and have modest neckline.
- Pants/shorts must be worn at the waist (no sagging), 2 inches above the knee, have NO rips, holes, tears, or painting.
- Unnatural hair color (pink, blue, green, purple, etc.)
- Large jewelry, dog collar style necklaces, or large chains.
- Wearing clothing that exhibits pictorial or implied references to illegal substances such as drugs, alcohol, weapons, tobacco, negative slogans, vulgarities, or sexual and/or racial in nature.
School Website: https://lhs.loudoncounty.org/
- Parents and students should check the school website frequently for the most updated information on dress code, policies, and procedures.
- Summer Office Hours are M-F 9:00-2:30.
- BE SURE TO KNOW THE DRESS CODE BEFORE PURCHASING CLOTHING FOR SCHOOL NEXT YEAR!!!!