Google Docs 101
Learn something new . . . . ONLINE.
High Tech Learning
What You'll Learn
- Basic word processing
- How to use Google Docs
- How to work with other people online
- How to take an online class
Frequently Asked Questions
- video lessons and reading
How will I ask questions or get help?
- help forums, chat, email
When are assignments due?
- no due dates, but you have to finish before June
How many assignments will I have to complete?
- five short files
When can I do the work for this class?
- anytime, anywhere
How do I turn in my work?
- work is submitted by uploading files to the online classroom
What if I don't have a computer, Internet, or a printer at home?
- you won't need to print any work
- there will be a computer lab open after school several days a week
Will I get credit for this class?
- not this time, but you'll get a reward
- you WILL get to choose your reward as a class (online survey).
Who else is taking this class?
- students from different teachers and periods are taking this class
- you'll see everyone enrolled once you go online and enter the online classroom
What else do I need? - you need a GMAIL account; it's free