Coach Hightower's Class
World History and Government
1. Be in class on time.
2. Be prepared for class (paper, notebook, pen or pencil).
3. Stay in your seat until class is dismissed
4. Students are to abide by all rules listed in the student handbook.
5. Be respectful of others at all times.
6. Keep the classroom clean.
7. Do NOT sleep or work on other assignments during class.
8. No earbuds in class.
9. Adhere to the BYLD policy.
Most of my enjoyment comes from the light bulb clicking on when a student makes a connection to the real world in my classroom. It is an amazing experience to see and it is my goal for each one of my students to have a moment like it while in my class.