UPDATE

St Joseph's Catholic School Onehunga - 28 June 2022

TOXIC FIRE

Firefighters are currently battling a huge toxic fire in Neilson street.


Onehunga residents are advised to close all windows. This creates a huge problem in the school environment due to recommendations for window and doors to be open due to COVID.


It is for this reason that we are strongly advising you keep your child at home today.

At this stage, school is still open for those students whose parent's work schedules cannot be at home.


More information will follow.