Week of review before finals
¡Enhorabuena! Shout out to Alexandra for taking advantage of Culture Cafe for Extra Credit. Way to go!
Assignments this week- NONE!
Use this time to get caught up and review for Final Projects.
Be sure to send your feedback to NCVPS. Help improve courses for those who follow!
Lesson: Can you....?
- I can discuss nationalities and languages.
- I can describe family relationships.
- I can talk about my childhood and how I used to play using the imperfect tense.
- I can talk about how my family used to celebrate special occasions.
- I can explain cultural greetings and farewells.
Lección: To do this, be sure to review saber and conocer, the imperfect of SER and IR. Here´s some help with the practicing SER, IR, y VER in the imperfect:
Fans of Sevilla by Jose Ramon CC