Live. Love. Leukemia.
Cancer knows no age.
Who are we?
Founder and President
Do you have what it takes to be the face of millions of other faces?
We are looking for someone who has the ability to effect those around them. Someone who has confidence and passion. Someone who is young but easy to relate to.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Public Relations
- Leadership Positions
- Previous Jobs as a public advocate
- Traveling, mainly around the United States but also to other countries.
- Public Speaking (conferences, presentations, meetings).
- Conversational Skills
- Keeping up with what is currently going on in the world of Childhood Leukemia.
- Knowledge of what the organization supports and stands for.
- Recruiting Supporters and Donors
- Monday - Friday 9am to 9pm
- Saturday Optional day (make your own hours)
- Sunday OFF
Full Benefits Package
Salary: $40,000 - $70,000
Promotions and Bonuses Pending on Performance
How to Apply.
Fill our application and attach a copy of your resume (cover letter included).
Create a video telling us why you feel that you are suited for this position.
Live. Love. Leukemia Foundation
1234 Leukemia Lane
Monroe, NC 28110
If you have any questions call 1(800)-000-1234 exten. 1296