Marketing & Social Media Specialist
The Bagg Group
Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Communications, Business degree and 5-7 years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and sales
· Marketing experience with a B2C services company
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Yardi
· Strong people, analytical, time and project management skills.
· Proactive, innovative, creative, positive, articulate and professional
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of the real estate industry and multi-residential, an asset· Ability to think critically, strategically and creatively to leverage best practices and enable solutions that lead to action
Specific Marketing Skills Required for Job
· Manage/execute external/internal communication strategies including website, email marketing and communications, social media, photography and video, engaging the organization’s various constituencies and reinforcing brand identity
· Provide oversight and day-to-day management of all digital and online assets, including the website, micro-sites, blogs and all social media / networking sites, liaising with external developers and vendors as appropriate
· Lead the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for the purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage, in order to measure and assess the effectiveness of online campaigns
· Develop a search engine (SEO) strategy, metrics and create campaigns to increase on-line visibility
· Manage all sales materials in support of national and local initiatives, ensuring consistency and effectiveness
· Develop and implement Kijiji Strategy including Top Ad Recommendation· Work with Director, Sales & Leasing to execute leasing communications
Other Points of Interest
- Involves analyzing marketing metrics for identifying effect-cause relationships between financial outcomes and marketing actions to raise profitability
- Oversee copywriting, graphic design and translation in execution of advertising and marketing collateral
Programs at Universities
York University- Marketing
University of Toronto- Marketing and Commmunications
University of Toronto Mississauga- Commerce
Why would this career be perfect for you?
- "Home | University of Toronto." Home | the University of Toronto. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "Job Search." Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "Quick Links Menus." Home. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "University of Toronto Mississauga." Home. Web. 02 May 2016.