Case Study of an Automation System
Atriuum vs Destiny
Atriuum is an automated system that will provide schools with the ability to keep our system updated. Atriuum is an affordable, web based, automation system that is easy to learn and has user friendly format with strong technical support and benefits.
- A web based integrated system that is accessible from any supported web browser.
- Software can run on any computer.
- Designed to be user friendly and easy to learn.
- Atriuum’s technology is built for the cloud, providing a stress-free hosting solution that frees up your network administrators and equipment for more critical tasks.
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Worker Messages
- Pay Fines with PayPal
- Debt Management Module
- New OPAC Themes
Atriuum on the Go
On the website they also have many things to explore. Such as, products, services, support, tutorials, contact information, training opportunities, an Atriuum overview, and much more!
Benefits of Destiny
- Advanced inventory management and tracking
- Asset transparency
- Access to locations of print and digital resources
- Time and money savings by staying organized
- More features in interlibrary loan
- More easily manage materials with improvements that support ceiling date functionality
- All products now include a messaging feature that allows your organization to stay on top of current news and announcements
- Universal Search function, searching and using library resources easier than ever.
On the website they have many things to explore. Such as, services offered, funding, webinars, podcasts, “Best Practices”, blogs, upcoming events, awards, careers, and much more!
Our customized school implementation and data services get you fully functioning without overloading your existing IT resources. The entire process is built from the ground up to be efficient, painless, and easy. We know how to make our technologies work with and improve your existing systems, no matter what you use today.
- Great Customer Service
- Atriuum eliminates the need for a dedicated server located at each library
- Individual libraries can have full control over the configuration of patron/student classes, circulation periods, policies, and fines.
Benefits of Booktracks
- keeps track of textbooks, eReaders, tablets, and laptops.
- Web based program with tracking ability for all devices.
- enables administrators to know exactly where each textbook, device, and other assets are located at any point in time and creates accountability and responsibility among students and staff.