The Right to Marriage
By: Bailey Denker
- Men and women have the right to marry and start a family.
- Race, ethnicity, or religion should not affect marriage.
- Men and women have the same rights when they are married
- No one, not even the government, should be able to force someone into marriage.
- Marriage is a fundamental right of all individuals.
- Marriage customs may vary from country to country but the government needs to protect your right to marriage.
- The right to marriage is one of the most talked about rights in congress right now.
- Thousands of people are denied the right to get married right here in America.
- Women are sold into marriage by their families.
- Millions of girls under 18 are being forced to get married.
Love is blind. Color, race, and culture do not matter.
Government shouldn't tell you whom to marry -Michael Bloomberg
How you can help
You can join organizations to help people right here in america get marriage
Brainy Quotes(2001). Marriage Quotes. http://www.brainyquote.com /quotes/keywords/marry_5.html
Rev Obset Gynecol (2009). Child Marraige: A Silent Health and Human Rights Issue. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2672998
United Nations Cyber School Bus(2014). Right to Mqrriage and Family. https://www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/humanrights/declaration/16.asp