No Facts, Only Understanding
Module 12 Overview
Extended Research Essential Questions
- What are strategies for avoiding plagiarism?
- How does one organize and synthesize information from various sources?
- What are the most effective ways to conduct research and determine credible sources?
- How can the writing process and the use of technology enhance the quality of informational/explanatory writing?
How does new evidence alter our understanding of perceived truth?
What Are Databases and Why You Need Them
Module 12 Tasks
- Module 12 Overview 3-2-1
- Database Research Notes (x4 sources)
- Independent Website Evaluation (CRAAP)
- Independent Website Notes
- Sample Works Cited Page
- ACT English Supplement (Punctuation)