Dr. Wills' Elementary Updates
Good Morning Elementary
I hope that everyone enjoyed the wonderful weather during the 3-day weekend!
I just want to say thank you for all that you are doing as you work with your students on a daily basis. It is through your tenacity and passion for touching the lives of each student, that they continue to make remarkable gains academically, socially and athletically. Our students are truly blessed to be provided with the unique experience of having teachers that work together as a TEAM to provide the best learning environment and opportunity for them to thrive and strive for excellence EVERYDAY!
Please note that there will be several teachers out on Wednesday- Friday attending the FETC conference in Orlando. Thank you in advance for checking on these classes and subs periodically throughout the day to offer any assistance and support during their absence.
Please remember that as a part of the FSUS security plan, all classroom doors should remain locked at all times. Security checks have discovered unlocked classroom doors. If you are experiencing difficulty with broken locks, please submit a maintenance request ASAP. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
You can already feel the excitement in the air with the anticipation of the 7th Annual Celebrate Literacy Week scheduled for January 26th-January 30th. Please stay tuned to the announcements each day to learn about all of the creative ways that different grade levels, teachers and special area are promoting literacy during that week.
The 100th day of School is Wednesday, January 28th. You may also pick up those ribbons outside of Ms. Corbett's office this week.
Mark Your Calendars- The Spring Carnival is scheduled for Friday, March 13th
As a reminder, please send all listserv requests to me for approval and I will take it from there.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
To ensure that attendance is current in FOCUS, it is important that it be entered during homeroom each day.
Duty Schedule for this week includes: 1st, Spanish and Safety Patrols
* All Pro Dads- PTSA, Tuesday, January 20th at 7:00 in Mrs. Bender's Room
* PM Meetings- K, 3rd, 5th, Tuesday, January 20th
* Elementary Faculty Meeting, Tuesday, January 20th at 3:15
* Elementary Science Committee Meeting, Wednesday, January 21st
* PM Meetings- 1st, 2nd and 4th, Thursday, January 22nd
* K- Kids, Thursday, January 22nd at 2:45 in Ms. Magnuson's room
* RTI- Thursday, January 22nd at 3:15 in Admin Conference Room
* Celebrate Literacy Week- Monday, January 26th- Friday, January 30th
* 100th Day of School- Wednesday, January 28th
* Fun Friday- Friday, January 30th
* Elementary Breakfast- Friday, January 30th
Thank you for all that you do and have a wonderful week!