The Wonderful World of Woodbury
As we bring this monumental school year to an end we cannot thank our families enough for the incredible support you provided our Woodbury staff this year. Needless to say, there were many times where we found ourselves feeling heavy-hearted and at some points hopeless. We are beyond grateful for all of your effort supporting your students through this roller coaster of a year, for seeing our hearts beyond the things we could not control, and for sticking with us as we learned and grew together. While this year was hard, we overcame so much adversity. Our students and staff shined in their positivity, their stamina, and their effort and willingness to make each day count. Many life lessons learned, even at the most trying of times. We are SO VERY PROUD of our Woodbury students, families, and our staff. While it may not be the definition of success for all, we accomplished so much and we did it together. Stand tall. Hold your head up. Be proud. We are #woodburystrong.
June 7th: Kindergarten Graduation
June 8th: 3rd Grade Bike Hike
June 8th: Retirement Open House for Mrs. Heinekamp 3:30-4:30 p.m.
June 9th - Last Day of School - 1:10 p.m. dismissal time, Report Cards go home
June 10th - No School - Teachers Institute
June 14th: School Board Meeting
June 14th: First day of Summer Extension Program 8:00-12:00
As a reminder, parents need to complete the online registration materials and fees regarding the 2021-2022 school year. Should you have questions regarding registration, please contact the school's office @ 815-786-6316.
The first day of school for the 2021-2022 school year is August 19, 2021 - 1:10pm dismissal.
Have a safe summer!
Chromebook End of the Year Turn In Information
All Sandwich District 430 students will be required to turn in their Chromebooks at the end of the school year. They will be stored for the summer and returned to the same students at the beginning of the next school year. 3rd grade students’ Chromebooks will be sent to Dummer to be ready for them there for the 2021-2022 school year.
- In-person students: Turn in date is June 7th.
- Remote Students: Turn in dates are June 9th between 1:30-3:00 p.m. and June 10th between 8:00.-12:00 p.m.
If you are unable to make these dates and times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Mrs. Ballas know when the device will be dropped off. Please drop off the Chromebooks and any books checked out from the Library at our main doors. Mrs. Ballas will be there to collect all materials.
Parents/Guardians and students need to follow these steps on turn in day:
1. Be sure to bring both the Chromebook and charger on the day of turn-in.
2. Be sure the Chromebook is charged.
3. Be sure to remove any stickers.
4. Be ready to report any damage or problems with the Chromebook to Mrs. Ballas
We cannot accept:
- A Chromebook with an asset tag (barcode) that is not correct. They will need to check with siblings, classmates, etc. to see if the correct Chromebook has merely switched hands.
- A Chromebook without a charger unless the student has verified that the charger is lost and can expect a $25 fee.
- If the student forgot the charger at home – the Chromebook will not be accepted until the next day when they bring both their Chromebook and charger. Please call or email Mrs. Ballas if you have any questions
Register for the 2021-2022 School Year Now!!
Sandwich School District #430 2021-2022 School Registration Information
Unless you have requested hard copies of registration materials to complete, all registration and fee payments are to be completed online. PLEASE CLICK THE DOCUMENTS BELOW TO ACCESS REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
Click here for technology online registration instructions
Click here to start the online electronic registration process
Click here to down load PDF registration documents to complete and send to school
Click here to pay registration fees
Click here for lunch payments (2021-2022 year)