Dryden Elementary School Newsletter
Home of the Young Cardinals - 1/15/21
We have half days of school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, January 20-22. Dismissal is at 12:10pm.
December High Fliers
Front row: Chloe Barr, Carter Groomes, Melody Hooker, Jayson Adams, and Jaxon Buffo.
Back row: Mrs. Roys, Jeffrey Taylor, Colby Green, Gavin Prusakiewicz, and Levi Fitchett.
Wear It Wednesday - Dress Up Theme
January 20 - Exams day
January 27 - Twin day
February 3 - College/armed forces day
February 10 - Heart day
February 17 - Silly socks day
Feb 24 - Superhero day
Application for Free or Reduced Meals
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old at home?
Does your child have books at home to read?
Food Service Information for our Online Learners
What do you do if you want food service through Dryden Elementary School?
Hot Food Option - You have the option of ordering hot lunch on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The food served will follow the elementary school menu (above).
You must call the front office by 9:45am on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday or complete the order form below. If you know you will want this three days a week please tell Mrs. Marinkovski so you won’t have to call in on those days.
You can pick up hot lunch between 11am-12:30pm at the elementary school. If you order it but do not pick it up you will still be charged for it.
You will also be given bagged breakfasts and lunches to cover until the next day lunch can be ordered.
Cold Food Option - You have the option of picking up a week’s worth of bagged meals every Monday.
To pick up 5 bagged breakfasts and 5 bagged lunches, please call our front office (796-2201) or return the order form by 9:45am on the Friday before to order for pick up on the following Monday between 11am-12:30pm.
Breakfast - Our elementary students get Universal Free Breakfast.
Lunch - We follow the same pricing structure as in-person students. Full Price = $3.00, Reduced = $0.40, Free - $0.
If the school needs to be closed for any reason these food service options
will change to our district-wide distribution method. That will be communicated to you if it happens.
- January 18 - MLK Jr. Day, no classes
- January 12 - Dress Up Day Theme - Exams
- January 20-22 - Exams at the high school, half days for elementary students, dismissal at 12:10
- January 22 - End of 2nd marking period & 1st semester
- January 26 - Picture retake day
- January 27 - Dress Up Day Theme - Twin Day
- February 3 - Dress Up Day Theme - College/Armed Forces Day
- February 10 - Dress Up Day Theme - Heart day
- Feb. 12-15 - Mid-winter break, no classes
- February 17 - Dress Up Day Theme - Silly socks day
- February 24 - Dress Up Day Theme - Superhero Day
- March 3 - Dress Up Day Theme - College/Armed Forces day
- March 4 - Parent Teacher Conferences (by invitation only)
- March 10 - Dress Up Day Theme - Pajama Day
- March 17 - Green Day
- March 24 - Vacation Location Day
- March 29-April 2 - Spring Break, no classes
- April 5 - Easter Monday, no classes
- April 7 - Dress Up Day Theme - College/Armed Forces Day
- April 9 - End of 3rd marking period
- April 14 - Dress Up Day Theme - Tigers Day
- April 21 - Tie Dye Day
- April 28 - Dress Up Day Theme - Disney Day
- May 5 - Dress Up Day Theme - College/Armed Forces Day
- May 12 - Dress Up Day Theme - Beach Day
- May 19 - Dress Up Day Theme - Athletic Wear Day
- May 26 - Dress Up Day Theme - I'm not sure?????
- May 31 - Memorial Day Holiday, no classes
- June 2 - Dress Up Day Theme - College/Armed Forces Day
- June 6 - Graduation at 11am
- June 9 - Dress Up Day Theme - Blast From the Past Day
- June 14-16 - Exams for high school students, half days for elementary students, dismissal at 12:10.
- June 16 - Last day of school