Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
Week of: May 26-30, 2015
- We our continuing to work on our endangered animals research papers. We completed our bibliographies and are typing paragraphs and creating Animotos!
- Field Day is next Thursday, June 4th.
- Our 4th Grade End-of-the-Year-Extravaganza will be held on Tues., June 9th from 12:30 -3:15 @ Trombly. If you would like donate items or help with games, please see the note that was sent home with your child today. (Please return the note by Mon., June 1st.) We appreciate your support and couldn't do it without you!
- Bloggers: I have been so impressed with the quality of your detailed blog posts! Also, your thoughtful feedback on each others' posts, is much appreciated!
- This week's blog post & 3 comments are due on Wed., June 3rd.
- Please try to include a photo related to your post.
- No spelling this week, our last list/test will be next week.