Oatmeal & Honey face mask
Written by: Jaiden Washington
You would need a little bowl, spoon, 1 Tbs spoon, Honey, and Oatmeal.
Why is honey great for your skin?
- Honey is full naturally antibacterial, so its great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
- Oatmeal acts as a natural moisturizer removing dead skin cells.
- Oats are effective in fighting dull, flaky dry skin.
- Oats are known for their skin lightening effects, improving the skin tone and texture and soothing out blotchy areas.
- Put some oatmeal in the bowl that you have, doesn't really matter how much you put in their.
- Put 1 Tbs of water in the bowl of oatmeal.
- Fold and press on the oatmeal until you get a pastry look of the mixture, if the oatmeal looks a little running then add a little more oatmeal to the bowl. You will keep folding and pressing until you get that pasty look.
- When done getting a pasty look, put honey on the spoon (your choice of how much honey you want). Once you have your measurement add the honey into the bowl.
- You will do the same thing as step 3, Fold and press, you may do this for about 3-4 minutes.
- When you are done mixing the honey, grab small amounts of the mixture and rub it on your face in a circular motion. it does get a bit messy but it's totally worth it. When applied the mixture all over you face leave it on for 30min to an hour.
- After leaving it on for 30min to an hour, get a damp towel and wipe it off slowly. After wiping it off get some face cream and apply it to your face. Yayyy! you finally finish, your face should be smooth and refreshing now.