Ms. Kilar's Class
Friday, Feb. 6, 2015
Valentine's Day Party - Feb. 12
- Students should be working on Valentine Boxes (they don't have to be fancy) and Valentines for their classmates at home.
- Our morning on 2/12 will be our normal routine.
- Students will exchange Valentine's from 12-1.
- At 1pm we will walk up to Kiwanis and sled.
- Students are welcome to bring their own sled.
- We will sled and have pizza and snacks from 1-2:40 up at Kiwanis.
- If you are available to help chaperone please let me know.
- I'm still looking for someone to make cookies or cupcakes as a treat for our card exchange that day. If you are able to do that please let me know.
Homework: Lesson 4.4 & Lesson 4.5
Reminder: Students should be working on their mini-society products at home. I recommend that they have a minimum of 15-20 products to sell. Mini-society is on Friday, Feb. 27 from 1:30-2:30. Students will be setting up just after 1 and then they are open for business at 1:30.
- Large Paper Plates
- Juice Boxes - by Thursday for the sledding party
- Homework: Lesson 4.4 & Lesson 4.5
- Spelling: Worksheet and spelling list
- Spelling test will be on Thursday, Feb. 12
- Grammar: Worksheet
- Monday - Art
- Tuesday - P.E.
- Wednesday - Library and Music
- Thursday - Art
- Friday - No School
- Thursday, Feb. 12 - Valentine's Party and Sledding
- Friday, Feb. 13 - No School
- Monday, Feb. 16 - No School
- Wednesday, Feb. 18 - Mackinac State Historic Parks Presentation
- Friday, Feb. 27 - 4th Grade Mini-Society
- Monday, March 3 - Classroom Book Battle - Students must have 3 books finished
Battle of the Books
Please see the letter in the Friday folder about Battle of the Books.