Anatomy Journal Club
Let's talk about what's new in anatomical science.
Faculty organizers: Dr. Mike Pascoe, Dr. Lisa Lee, Dr. Danielle Royer
Students: You! While we hope to grow the club in the future, for now we are only extending an invitation to the MSMHA class.
I’m already busy! What’s in it for me?
• Keep up with current literature
• Exposure to new topics that might lead to a project or research idea
• Develop skills in public speaking and critical thinking
• Build confidence in discussing anatomical sciences at a professional level
• Meet with MSMHA faculty in an informal, low stakes setting -- great for networking!
• FREE tasty appetizers! Beverages are your responsibility.
Sounds interesting! But how much work is it really going to be?
In advance of each Club meeting, you should:
- Track down a PDF of the paper, we want you to be comfortable retrieving articles from the web using your campus resources (let us know if you need help).
- Read the paper. It will be distributed to you at least 1 week in advance
- Prepare at least 2 questions/points of discussion based on your reading
- Be prepared to discuss the paper and topic