12/08/20 Academic Affairs Brief
Faculty & Academic Staff Email Updates Sent Bi-Weekly
CYBER STUDY SESSIONS IN INSPACE
Check out the SMART Space newsletter for more information on Cyber Study Session InSpace collaboration with the library that starts tomorrow! 18 hours offered this week and 10 hours next week.
VPAA COFFEE HOUR
INCOMPLETE DEADLINE TOMORROW
For Faculty who wish to utilize the Incomplete Work Policy we ask that you submit this form to the Registrar’s Office. The form will route to (1) the student to approve the plan for completing the work (2) the Dean associated with the course and (3) to the Registrar’s Office. Once all steps have been completed all involved will get a confirmation email that the steps are completed.
The date to submit Incompletes to the Registrar's Office is Wednesday, December 9th.
STUDENT ENGAGEMENT UPDATE
A sampling of student engagement opportunities coming up this week:
- Backwards Virtual Scavenger Hunt, 12/9 3:00PM
- Family Stress Support Group, 12/9 5:15PM
- Social Impact and Environment Policy: Climate Advocacy, 12/9 6:30PM
College Re-Opening Resources
- 12/09 Incomplete request deadline
- 12/11 Last day to request a medical withdrawal from the college